For questions about the press or to obtain a review copy, contact Eloise Klein Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE HEART'S TRAFFIC: Ching-In Chen
On February 20, 2009, Poetry.la, an online video showcase of poets taped at various venues throughout So. California, taped Ching-In Chen's LA book release party for The Heart's Traffic—see the reading.
Interviews & Profiles Online
- The Heart's Traffic is listed as one of the notable Asian American books of 2009: read the list
- A review of The Heart's Traffic in the September, 2009 BookDragon Blog (Read the Review)
- The Heart's Traffic reviewed in the Summer 2009 Lambda Literary Report (Read the Review)
- An interview (and a poem reprinted from The Heart's Traffic) is up in the new issue of Verdad.
- Two of the poems from The Heart's Traffic ("Two Truths & A Lie" and "Black Light") were finalists for the Borders Open-Door Poetry Contest, judged by Billy Collins.
- Interview with Ching-In Chen by Rigoberto González in National Book Critics Circle blog, April, 2009
- First-book author interview (between Ching-In and Ely Shipley) at Boxcar Poetry Review, March, 2009
- Interview with Ching-In Chen by Bryan Thao Worra on The Other Side of the Eye